DIY FENCE COLUMBUS, OHIO
AT ELITE FENCE WE MAKE DIY EASY
- Call for pro help on layout and material lists
- Have an expert consultant come out and help you with layout and material list
- Email or fax photos and yard measurements and let us give you a hand.
Online Planning and Installation Guides – Here are some Helpful Hints.
Below you will find articles that can help you on your next DIY fencing project.
- EZFence2Go Guide101 Aluminum - ActiveYards fencing products and info
- Magnalatch Short - Installation instructions for Magna-Latch short products
- Magnalatch Tall - Installation instructions for Magna-Latch tall products
- Gate Installation Guide - Detail guide on gate installation
- Aluminum Hinge Installation Guide - Installation information
PVC Vinyl Fence
- EZFence2Go Guide101 Vinyl - ActiveYard vinyl products information
- Vinyl Fence Cutdown GI - Do it yourself guide for vinyl fencing
- Vinyl Gate Information - Do it yourself guide for a vinyl gate installation
- Wood Install Guide - Wood fencing installation guide and information
- Tools and Materials Wood Fence - Materials guide to wood fence installation
It Is Wise To Consider Your Options When It Comes To Fencing Materials
There is an abundance of choice when it comes to fencing materials. While you should always consider factors like budget, maintenance, style and architectural fit with your property, at the end of the day it usually comes down to personal preference.
These are the most popular fencing materials available:
- Wood Fencing – the original fence material. Still very popular, as it is economical and very versatile. Although wooden fences require more maintenance, there is a certain charm and character about them.
- Vinyl Fencing – an option that has been greatly improved over the recent years. Vinyl fencing is virtually maintenance free, long lasting and available in various colors.
- Aluminum Fencing – another material that was developed to replace wrought iron. While it definitely provides a similar look, it is much light, easier to work with and is low maintenance.
- Chain Link Fence – durable, economical and very popular for both commercial and residential use.
- Composite Fencing – developed from the same material as composite decking. Low Maintenance and can provide more of the wood charm without the upkeep.
No matter what material or style of fencing you are looking for, we are confident that our expertise and quality of workmanship separates us from the rest. Please browse through our web site for more information on any of these fence materials.
Have a professional estimator come out to meet you at your property to help you with an itemized materials list for your DIY project.